Dealey Pest Academy Podcast- Episode 3
Friday 15th January 2021
After a long break the Podcast is back with a bang.
Martin speaks to long time efficacy expert Alex Wade. Alex has recently set up his new pest control consultancy www.wadeenvironmental.com and with the amount of pest knowledge he brings, he will surely have pest controllers knocking his door down to get him on site.
For your average sized pest control company- one or two technicians- it can be very difficult to get yourself through customer audits because a technical inspection or a field biology inspection is required at least once a year. Alex fills that need as an independent consultant for hire.
Alex has joined the Dealey team before as a casual observer on a building fumigation and I can tell you he is great fun, has some great stories and is very, very knowedgable about pest control.
During the 90 minute chat we get into
- how pest control products come to market
- the frustrations and benefits of collaboration between regulatory affairs experts
- what resistance will mean for pest control products in the future
- how resistant the average pest controller is to innovation
- new formulations and their application
It was a great chat. Make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel when you follow the link!