Dealey Pest Academy Podcast- Episode 5
Friday 2nd April 2021
This episode, Martin Cobbald has a sit down and jibber jabbers with Nik Gray from ActionCoach.
The average size of a pest control company in the UK is 2.5 employees. That includes the big guys. So, clearly there are a lot of pest controllers out there who work for themselves.
What if they want to break out of the mould of the sole trader? A coach can help. Nik specialises in getting you the following
- Get back your Time to do the things you want to do
- Create a Team that takes ownership and gets results
- Multiply the profits of your business
- Understand your goals and create a road map to get there
- Your business coach will support & challenge you every step of the way
We hope you enjoy the episode. It is a little light on pest control technicalities. I think Martin even makes it through this one without mentioning his speciality of fumigation!
Valuable stuff. Enjoy.